Monday, May 6, 2013

Week 4

April 29th - May 5th

Monday: 60 minutes
Tuesday: 1 hour & 56 minutes
Wednesday: 30 minutes
Thursday: no exercise
Friday: 1 hour
Saturday: 1 hour & 11 minutes
Sunday: no exercise

Total: 5 days / 5 hours & 37 minutes

Reached 'Total Time' goal and reached 'Days Per Week' goal!

I feel like I did really well this week! I exercised more then I have in a long time. Most of my exercise was outside too which was great. On Monday Ryan and I went on a bike ride. Matt bought me a bike trailer a couple of years ago so I attached that to my bike so Abby could come along. It felt great being a bike again and getting some exercise in the process. On Tuesday Chelsie came over and we went on a walk with Ryan around the neighborhood. We tried to jog a little but walked most of the way. On Wednesday I did 30 minutes at DeAnn's house on her bike. On Thursday I was super sick so didn't do any exercise. On Friday I went on a walk with Abby in her stroller. I wasn't intending on walking for a full hour but by the time we got home I realized an hour just flew by. Chelsie came over again on Saturday and we did another walk around the neighborhood. I also went on a bike ride on Saturday by myself which was a lot of fun. Overall I had a lot of fun this week exercising. As far as eating goes I did really well! I stayed below my calories most days and allowed myself to indulge on Sunday as my reward!

No comments:

Post a Comment